Space Saving Tips for Caravan Motorhome
- Posted by:
- Posted date:
Space Saving Tips for Caravans & Motorhomes
A caravan is your personal home from home. This means when you take a holiday it can be hard not to fill it with almost everything you own. And if you're packing in a rush, there's every possibility the caravan will be a lot more chaotic.
If your caravan is going to go through a lot more cramming you have to consider ways to increase your space and minimise the clutter.
This is why we've put together a bunch of affordable and easy caravan storage space suggestions. This guide will offer space-saving solutions just for your motorhome or caravan. By the time you end up reading this, you'll have a lot more space inside your van.
Eliminate the junk
Before you park your caravan or motorhome in storage space for the wintertime you can give it a tidy. Take this chance to do some decluttering and deep cleaning.
This will maintain your caravan in excellent shape and free of parasites. It will also ensure you and the family members are off to a smoother start on your very first trip following year.
Begin the process by taking note of the properties you keep in your caravan or motorhome. Are the important things stashed in drawers, closets, lockers, and closets actually useful to you when travelling? Do you actually require six collapsible chairs?
Consider things that use up one of the most areas in your kitchen. Just how can they be condensed or much better organised? Your seasoning rack is a fantastic place to start.
Rather than bringing along large bottles or tins of spices, why not make a taking a trip spice package? You could utilise anything tiny also tic-tac containers. Simply find containers that are closed, small, and stack or save successfully.
If you are really feeling useful, you can install the lids of glass containers below your cupboards. In this manner, you could screw glass containers right into the covers to save treats or odds and finishes in your kitchen area.
- Hang mesh organisers on the behind of the driver and guest seats as a catchall for sunglasses, sun block, bug spray, keys, and so on
- Mount cleaning supplies like mops, mops, or dustpans with braces in a closet or underneath the bed.
- Hang coiled tubes, hardware, and other tools with velcro bands or brackets in the exterior storage rooms of your caravan.
- Try a collapsible drying out rack, seek blending bowls that collapse. Pots and pans that nest with each other will save room in your caravan kitchen.
- To avoid losing remotes, use Velcro on a wall to save them.
- Vacuum-sealed storage space bags can be available for keeping large towels and added bed linens underneath your bed.
- Hooks, hooks, and extra hooks. The wall space on your caravan could always be better used. Take into consideration hunting down collapsible hooks that fold when not being used. This will certainly aid protect against any kind of grabs or bumps as you stir.
- Add a pegboard behind your sink to develop a space to quickly hang pots, frying pans, and utensils.
Caravan and Motorhome Storage
Keep your caravan safe and secure while you are not using it. Scottish Caravan Storage offer caravan and motorhome storage facilities in Scotland. Contact us today to look after your caravan.